New Peugeot Boxer Professional L3H2 335
Visit us in North Cheam, Sutton, London
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE
From Only £25,890 - Was £36,415 - Save £10,525!
Take Out A Finance Lease Deal From £262 + VAT
The Peugeot Boxer is a versatile van that comes in a number of different versions to suit you and your business. You have the choice of four lengths, three heights, six different body types, two body styles and three trim levels.
Capable of carrying a payload of up to 1900kg and 17m cubed, the Boxer also ranks among the lowest vans in the market in terms of maintenance costs, with longer service intervals of every 2 years or 30,000 miles. All new Boxers are available with Peugeot's 3 years of warranty*.
The Boxer now includes rear parking sensors, air conditioning and cruise control to make your driving easier and more comfortable.
It also comes with DAB radio, Bluetooth and a touchscreen with integrated satellite navigation so that you never get lost on the way to a job again.
There are a total of five diesel engines to choose from starting with 2.2 BlueHDi 110, 2.2 BlueHDi 130, 2.2 BlueHDi 130 Stop and Start, 2.2 BlueHDi 150 and finally, 3.0 BlueHDi 180.
Peugeot Boxer Models in Stock
L3H2 335 140bhp
From £25,990 +VAT
Leasing £225pm +VAT
- Max Payload (without driver): 1,525kg
- Load Volume: 13m³
- Load Floor Length: 3,705mm
- Maximum Load Height: 1,932mm
- Maximum Load Width: 1,870mm
- Load Width Between Wheel Arches: 1,422
- MPG: 38.2
- CO2: 195g/km
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 3,500kg
Peugeot Boxer Features
Technology and Entertainment
- FM, DAB Digital Radio/CD Player
- Bluetooth and USB Socket
- 5" Touchscreen with integrated satellite navigation
- Four speakers (two speakers and two tweeters)
Comfort and Convenience
- Manual air-conditioning for cab area, including glovebox
- Electric front windows
- Central dash folding clipboard
- Audible rear parking aid
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
Safety and Security
- Cruise Control with driver adjustable speed limiter
- Full steel bulkhead
- Large driver and passenger door pockets
- Load area light (two on H2 and H3)
- 12v socket in cabin and cargo area
- Eight tie-down hooks in the load area (ten on L3 and L4)