About Us - Trusted Van Dealership in Surrey and London
Who are we? Loads of Vans is part of Wilsons in Epsom, Surrey - the largest privately owned, family-run dealership in the South of England that began life in 1904. Specialising in new and used vehicles, Loads of Vans, also known as Wilsons Van Centre, is located nearby in North Cheam, Sutton, London (SM3 9BY)
We are proud to be the most successful van dealership in the M25 area, with 80% of our business coming from existing customers and recommendations. You can trust us when we say that we pride ourselves on offering great customer service to match our quality prices and vehicles.
Our staff are friendly, professional and manufacturer-trained; there’s no hard sell. Just tell us what commercial vehicle you require, ask us whatever you need to know, and we’ll be only too glad to help. Whether you need just one van or a whole fleet of vehicles, Loads of Vans has got you covered, whatever your business requirements are.
We’ve got everything from heavy-duty workhorses with maximum space (LWB vans), to versatile MVPs that double up as both vans and people carriers, electric and diesel, manual or automatic. We’ve got new and used vehicles, great van finance deals and van leasing options, so there’s something to suit everyone.
Our after-sales service is excellent - we like to establish a lasting relationship with all our customers, including top-class departments for servicing, parts, repairs and MOTs. We’re open seven days a week too, so you can visit us at your convenience. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today, online, by phone or in person.
Our Goals - Provide You With An Extensive Range of Vehicles to Meet Your Needs
To supply our customers with the right van for the job at the most competitive price, as quickly and efficiently as possible. You can benefit from:
- The cheapest new vans in the UK.
- Convenient business hours.
- Nationwide delivery
- Excellent service with dedicated staff.
- Open seven days a week.
- We welcome part exchange.
- Flexible underwriting.
Why Should You Buy Your Van From Us?
- We’re one of the largest new and used van dealerships in the London area. We have a superb range of top-quality used vans available. All of our models are carefully prepared before being offered for sale and come with the appropriate warranties and MOTs if required.
- We are not a 'fly by night' used car lot; we have been van dealers, selling vehicles since 1904.
- We stock hundreds of vans of all makes and models, therefore it’s easy for customers to compare - especially as we hold the franchises for Vauxhall, Fiat, Renault, Peugeot and Nissan.
- Our prices are the lowest in the UK.
- We are family owned and run. We've proudly had '100 years of family motoring'.
- We care about our customers and strive for repeat business and recommendations.
- We’re conveniently located and are based on A24 London Road, just 15 minutes from Junction 8 & 9 on the M25.
- All of our staff are manufacturer trained, there is no 'hard sell' - we discuss all your needs and requirements and suggest only what suits YOU.
- We offer very competitive finance packages to suit your budget, we can also do lease hire and contract hire.
- We don't just sell vans - we can take care of all your motoring needs. We offer Accident Repair, Car and Van Rental, Car Sales, MOTs for Cars and Vans, plus a Servicing and Parts Department. Browse our range of commercial vehicles and get in touch with us!
Customer Guarantee - One of The Best In The UK, Years of Experience
As a reputable van dealer, we aim to provide our customers with excellent value and service from the point of purchase through the life of the vehicle. We operate from a non-pressurised environment where the needs of the customer continue to be paramount.
We provide reliable sales and after-sales service, whereby all of our customers choose to return to us or recommend us without question.
We endeavour to establish lasting relationships with customers and our franchise manufacturers, to ensure we can provide the best value for money every time.