Business Update - We are Open but Following Government Guidelines!
As a responsible business, Wilsons Van centre continue to follow all Government advice on how to protect the well-being and safety of our customers and staff during these unprecedented times. Therefore, following the Prime ministers recent announcement of a second National Lockdown, we will be temporarily closing our Van showroom in North Cheam from Thursday 5 November as required by law.
Although we will be closed to customers wishing to view our vans on site, you can still search, find and purchase your Van from Wilsons Van centre online and via telephone and choose to either have it delivered to your business, or arrange a convenient time to click and collect with our contactless collection process from the car park. We can also still continue to set up and complete finance agreements remotely with your safety in mind.
If you are wishing to reserve a vehicle, we can take a £500 deposit either over the phone, or by bank transfer to reserve the vehicle for you and all relevant documentation with regards to the vehicle purchase can be scanned and sent via email.
Our Click and collect process is as follows:
- Payment to be transferred to our Bank Account with your vehicle registration as the reference.
- We will email you the relevant documents for you to Tax the Van online.
- An agreed time slot will be arranged for you to arrive at the click and collect car park.
- The site is closed, so you will have to call us to let us know you have arrived.
- If you have a Part exchange, please let us know as we will need to drop the posts to allow the vehicle to be driven in.
- Handbooks, spare key and any paperwork will be left on the Passenger seat of your van.
- We will place the sanitised key on the bonnet for you and will remain at a 2 metre distance whilst you drive away.
Please note: Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any customer parking onsite unless there is a part exchange, note there will not be any toilet facilities available as the showroom is closed to the public.
We can arrange for a Contactless and COVID-19 safe delivery to your business, simply provide us with the delivery address postcode and we can provide you with a competitive quotation.
Thank you very much for your cooperation during these difficult times. When the time comes to re-open our Van showroom, we very much look forward to welcoming you back.
Our aftersales departments remain fully operational for servicing, MOT and repairs. We have produced a video which covers the details which you can watch, but to give an overview – social distancing measures, an appointment-only system, contact-less check in and key drop, protective screens at our service desks as well as cashless payments have been in place for several months now.
Thank you for your patience, and for working with us to ensure our dealerships are a safe place to visit and work.
Van Sales Director