Nissan e-NV200 40kWh Acenta
Available in North Cheam, Surrey
Take Out A Finance Lease Deal From £245 + VAT Per Month
The Nissan e-NV200 is 100% electric with a range up to 187 miles from a full charge. The new 40kWh battery, which is also in the Nissan LEAF, produces zero emissions making it exempt from city centre restrictions and pollution legislation, such as ULEZ and Congestion charges.
Despite the bigger battery capacity that has increased the range on the e-NV200, the load space has not been impacted at all. The 4.2m³ area is able to transport two Euro pallets with ease. You can also carry items up to 2.04m in length.
It's not just eco-friendly, it's practical as well. At just 4.4m long and 1.69m wide, negotiating built-up urban areas and getting into parking spaces is a breeze.
The e-NV200 has a payload up to 705kg and its cargo floor is only 153mm from ground level so that loading your cargo is quicker and easier.
Nissan e-NV200 40kWh Acenta Panel Van
- Maximum Payload: 705kg
- Load Volume (m³): 4.2
- Load Floor Length: 2,040mm
- Maximum Load Height: 1,358mm
- Maximum Loading Area Width: 1,500mm
- Load Width Between Wheel Arches: 1,220mm
- Range: 124 - 188 miles
Technology and Entertainment:
- Colour reversing camera
- Bluetooth phone integration
- AM/FM/CD audio system
- AUX socket for MP3 player
Comfort and Convenience:
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Electrically adjustable door mirrors
- Automatic air con
- Front electric windows
Safety and Security:
- Nissan anti-theft system immoboliser
- Thatcham approved alarm system
- Shielded door locks
- Twin sliding side panel doors
- Under-seat storage
- Front fog lights
- 13 cabin storage areas