Yes, we have a physical site - the largest new and used Van Centre in the London area, we hold hundreds of vans in stock. They include all makes and models, therefore it is easy for customers to compare. We are open 7 days per week.
Yes, we hold the franchises for Renault, Peugeot, Nissan, Fiat, Vauxhall & Citroen. We also stock a variety of other makes & models too.
We have been selling vehicles since 1907. We first became a Renault Dealer in 1953. Wilsons is family owned and run.
THERE IS NO CATCH! We deal direct with the manufacturer and place bulk orders. Therefore this enables us to be impartial to any Brands. This is great news for you as you will benefit from a company that is only looking to ensure you will have the best deal on whatever van you are looking for.
No, all of our vans we supply are full UK specification
Finance lease is the most popular method of purchasing a van for our customers, below are some of the advantages of leasing rather than paying cash.
• Monthly rentals are up to 100% tax deductible
• Fixed monthly rentals
• Choice of contract period from 24 to 60 months
• Potential to carry on using the vehicle at the end of the primary lease period
• Additional line of finance that may not affect core banking arrangements
• No mileage or damage penalties
• Monthly rentals can be lowered further through the introduction of a final rental at the end of the contract (Balloon). This can be set at a value equivalent to a forecasted residual value or reduced in line with anticipated wear and tear on the used value
• Available option to re-finance the balloon payment over a longer period of time
• No need to be VAT registered
• You retain the majority of the equity built up in the vehicle over the contract
Yes, we can arrange to have your vehicle sign written. We feel that having a van sign written is a very important way to promote your business, we do recommend you use the stickers as they are easy to come off at the end. Also fitting accessories are vital for some trades for example plumbers like to have roof bars to carry pipes. See our accessories page for more details.
Normally the deposit is based on 3 monthly payments up front. However you can choose to put in more or less deposit whichever suits you best.
You can settle early, but we do not recommend a very early settlement, as the earlier you settle the less equity you will have built up.