Terms and Conditions
- Entry by Facebook and Twitter.
- To enter, participants must Follow @loadsofvans (Twitter) or Like @loadsofvans (Facebook) and Retweet (Twitter) or Share (Facebook) our Jan Van posts in order to qualify as a valid entry.
- Mulitple entries per person allowed across all applicable social media platforms. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter's discretion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted.
- The competition will be closed at 00:01 on Wednesday 1st February 2017. Any entries after this time will not be counted.
- The prize shall be a £100 gift card for Amazon.co.uk.
- The winner will be revealed on Thursday 2nd February 2017.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified by Twitter private message or Facebook private message. Winners must respond within 14 days with full contact details for the prize to be collected. To be eligible, winners must confirm that they are neither an employee, family member of an employee, agent of anyone connected professionally with the promotion.
- Third party retailers terms and conditions apply for vouchers.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part and in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of equal or greater value.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter does not commit to responding to @ mentions and/or replies, and is not responsible for content altered via re-tweets or shares by other Twitter and Facebook users. Promoter reserves all rights relating to the promoter’s Twitter and Facebook accounts, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content posted on the account, (ii) blocking other Twitter and Facebook users; and (iii) discontinuing the account at any time.
- Winners will be required to take part in publicity with no recompense.
- Vehicles shown on this page and on all social media posts in connection with this competition are only available while stocks last.
Promoter: Loads of Vans part of Wilsons Automobiles & Coachworks Limited, Kiln Lane, Epsom, KT17 1DH